The President Kennedy Assassination
Friday, November 22, 1963

8° - "A Patsy Named Lee Harvey Oswald"

As for Lee Harvey Oswald, I am deeply convinced that he fired neither at President Kennedy, nor at the policeman J.D. Tippit. In this machination, Oswald was just a patsy as he said after his arrest. 

A brief reminder of the main facts:

At 12:30 p.m. the shooting rang out. One of the motorcycle policemen of the presidential motorcade, Marrion Baker, noticed a bunch of pigeons which took flight above the TSBD, and thereby thought that the shots were fired from the top of this building. He immediately parked his motorbike near the TSBD and reached the hall of this building at top speed. There, he met the TSBD manager, Roy Trully, with whom he went up to the 2th floor where he saw, in the lunchroom, a man who had come to buy a Coke from the soda machine.

This man was Lee Harvey Oswald.

One supposes that during the same lapse of time Oswald would have had the surprising ability to fire at JFK, make sure that his third shot was fatal, wipe his rifle, hide it behind a stack of boxes at the other end of the 6th floor, and go downstairs to the 2th floor to buy a Coke.

What is also surprising is that a man who had just fired at the President went to drink a Coke in the lunchroom rather than to leave the TSBD as soon as possible before the doorways were sealed.

Furthermore, Carolyn Arnold, a TSBD worker, saw Oswald in the lunchroom 10-15 minutes before the shooting. It is thus not very plausible that a man who was getting ready to fire at the President was not in position at that time, and this for two good reasons.

1. Oswald would not have taken the risk to miss the motorcade.

2. Oswald would have needed much more time to concentrate on his shot.

This is all the more logical that the passage of the presidential motorcade on Dealey Plaza was scheduled at 12:25 p.m. and it could have been in advance on this timing. Under these conditions, it is obvious that Oswald would have had to be on the TSBD 6th floor from noon, as it is obvious that a lone shooter would have fired at JFK when he was directly driving towards the TSBD in Houston Street.

After having gone out of the TSBD without speeding, Oswald took first a bus, next a taxi, and arrived at 1 p.m. in his furnished room in Oak Cliff area. Once there, instead of staying far away the agitation which reigned in town, his landlady saw Oswald leaving his room at 1:05 p.m. and waiting at the bus stop opposite her house. In these conditions, it is not very probable that Oswald could kill J.D. Tippit who was shot at a location of 1300 yards away from this bus stop a little before 1:16 p.m. according to the official thesis.

Note: while Deputy-Sheriff Roger Craig was searching the TSBD 6th floor, a Dallas police officer came running up the stairs and advised Captain Fritz that a policeman had been gunned down in Oak Cliff area. Roger Craig said that he had instinctively looked at his watch: it was 1:06 p.m.

Furthermore, the ballistic experts have been unable to prove that the bullets recovered from Tippit's body were fired from Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons. Of these four bullets, three had been manufactured by Winchester-Western and one was of Remington-Peters make, while of the four spent cartridge cases found at 150 feet West from Tippit's shooting scene, two were from Winchester-Western manufacture and two were from Remington-Peters manufacture. What must be especially noted is that Oswald would have therefore pulled the spent cartridge cases from the cylinder of his revolver and thrown them on the ground while moving away from the murder scene, whereas he should have carried them with him so as not to leave clues. That too makes no sense. A man who coolly shoots a policeman does not make such an error. As for the testimonies, one knows that those against Oswald were influenced, while those which exculpated him were ignored.

Next, while he should have run away as far as possible, Oswald went into the Texas Theater located near the murder scene. Dallas police was then informed that a suspicious person had entered without paying a ticket (which does not still agree with a criminal forced to be careful) and arrested Oswald at 1:50 p.m. after a brief fight.

Thus, in view of all these facts, I am convinced that Oswald was manipulated and lured into this movie theater to give as soon as possible an ideal culprit to the public opinion given his past.

I was 14 years old when I learned about the death of President Kennedy, and then the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald. I remember that I was very surprised by the speed of this arrest in a big city like Dallas.

It is also quite inconceivable in view of his experience that Lee Harvey Oswald was stupid to the point of killing the President with an old gun bought from a catalogue, and ordered under his false identity of A. Hidell which could give him away.

Concerning this matter, it is also claimed that Oswald would have brought his riffle, disassembled and hidden in a brown paper bag, on the morning of November 22, 1963. Buell Wesley Frazier, who drove Oswald from Irving to Dallas that morning, stated that he saw a two feet package on the back seat of his car. According to Oswald, this package contained curtain rods for his room in Dallas. Frazier also stated that Oswald carried this package in his right hand and wedged under his armpit on his way to the TSBD. It is thus impossible that this package contained a wood stalk of a Carcano 40" which is 35 inches. Furthermore, I see no reason in disassembling a riffle measuring 40 inches for reducing its length by only 5 inches.

 "CE 139 - Carcano 40 Inches"

Another remark about the backyard photo which featured on the LIFE magazine cover: based on the length of the rifle registered as CE 139, that is 40.2 inches, to be precise, Oswald's height in this photo is smaller than his actual height which was 5 feet and 9 inches.

"Evidence of Height Discrepancy"

Conclusion: based on the length of the CE 139, Oswald is too small. Based on Oswald's actual height, the rifle is too long. In both cases there is something wrong in this photo. Furthermore, the proportions of this rifle differ from those of the CE 139. Also note that the breech lever is different to the one of the CE 139; it is longer and curved.

"Breech Levers Comparison"

What is also wrong is that the rifle allegedly belonging to Oswald and registered as CE 139 is not the one which was pictured in front of the TSBD.

"Rifle Pictured in Front of the TSBD"

Still based on the length of the CE 139, this rifle too has not the same proportions. What is visible with the naked eye is that the end of the barrel is clearly shorter relative to the wooden part.

Addendum Phil Dragoo

"TSBD Rifle Compared to CE 139"

The lower image has been flipped horizontally and reduced in size to match scope length. When scope length is matched, other reference points show varying degrees of anomaly. QED: two weapons.

After having made several point to point comparisons, I have concluded that the backyard photos rifle, the one allegedly found on the TSBD 6th floor and the CE 139 are three diferrent rifles. Only the rifle pictured in the police custody looks the same as the CE 139.

"Rifle Paraded by Dallas Police"

Finally, Oswald's assassination 48 hours later in the basement of the Dallas police building by a mafia man who allegedly wanted to avenge the honor of Jackie Kennedy was the logical continuation of this conspiracy that had planned to trap him, and next to silence him.

Having said that, Lee Harvey Oswald was not an ordinary citizen, and he was not involved in JFK's assassination by accident. Today, it is quite certain that Oswald was a double agent in pay of the USA and the USSR, then when he came back the USA in June 1962, after having spent two and half years in Minsk, he worked for the CIA and the FBI as well. It is also quite certain that Lee Harvey Oswald was firmly connected with men linked with the assassination of President Kennedy, among whom the man who was in charge of killing him, Jack Ruby. 

This essential aim of this first part has been to support objectively the thesis of the plot on the basis of irrefutable testimonies and convincing facts.

"Maybe, One day, Truth Will Prevail"

 A special thanks to Sherry Fiester, Frank Beckendorf, and Brian Edwards as well, for their assistance in the translation of my account.